Friday, November 25, 2005

Foz,

This is just a little message, although believe me it comes with an awful lot of heart. 6th form was such a close community, with everyone pulling together (...especially for the parties!!!). I (we) just wanted you to know that even though we are at university now, and spread across the country, you are in our thoughts. I recognise the true friendships that are formed in those two amazing years at Thurston 6th form. And it was obvious that you really had some. I know that you truly were part of 'it'. Even from here, i can guarantee that your presence in the social forum will be greatly missed. I never saw you without a huge smile on your face, and remember the times i saw you in the car park. You always held the door open for me if you could! So, you will be remembered for the way in which you touched my life just by being you!

And...all you guys at home...stay strong for each other. Remember the good times that you have all had together, i trust that 6th form has given you plenty.

With love and deepest sympathy,
Anna Greenleaves