Thursday, November 24, 2005

Foz, The first time we really spoke to eachother was at jono's house party! remember that, everyone was pissed, gettin with eachother! well that was when our friendship began and since then it has grown. I will never forget hose long chats we used to have on the bus together about anything and everything! Until you got your car then i had no one to talk to! But we still spoke in school.

I also remember the last time i saw you, not knowing it would be the last, you had a huge smile on your face and you said "you alryt?" just like you did every morning and i replied "yeah im great thanks you?" and then you jus smiled and walked away. I just wish i could have said goodbye. You were always there if i needed cheering up, you always put a smile on my face. You were an awesome friend and loved by every one. Know one i no had a bad word to say about you.

Im never going to forget you, how could i? You to special to forget. I hope you will be up there looking down on me, because i will always be down here looking up at you, until we someday will meet again.

REST IN PEACE Foz, You deserve to, you will never be forgotten, especially by me, Thats a promise.
Leanne Peckham