Thursday, November 24, 2005

I only knew you for one week during the 2004 ski trip, but even in such a short space of time i know realise how lucky I was to have known you. Although you barely knew me you really did make me feel like your best friend and made that trip enjoyable for me on my own with all those girlz, worse than it sounds, you made sure you waited for me at every ski lift and made the entire group feel better.

I still remeber you flying off the end of your mountain, much better than turnin', i'd say. But what I most clearly remember is turning up after being lost for 2 hours, delaying the entire group, with girlz moanin at me, and then turnin' to foz, who said "where did you get to mate, are you alrite?" and laughin' and then we carried on laughin'and jokin' down the slopes. That summed up Foz, a truly special and caring person, who will remain forever in my heart and those of who he ever met.
He managed to bring a smile onto so many people's face in such a short space of time.

Hope you're happy where you are now. We now realise how much you will be missed. but never forgotten.
Jezz