Friday, November 25, 2005

FOZ m8 you had everything going for you. people who knew you were very special, including me. i looked up to you as a m8. You have been my m8 since i was in yr 8 and you was in yr 10. only coz your body aint alive ul still be 1 of my gr8est m8s foz -coz your soul will never die in my eyes and it will be the same in the rest of the special people who knew you.

Every one in the entire skool is with you, and u will never be forgotten m8. The skool dont seem right with you not there. I knew you more then most people foz plus you have always been there for me so i think that i should give you all the respect i have given you though the time n now more by never forgetting your name daniel burt

ILL WILL MISS YOU BUT I WILL NEVER FORGET
YOU COZ YOU WAS MY BEST M8!!!!!

R.I.P FOZ
p.s One day foz i will find you
Cookie