Thursday, November 24, 2005

I can remeber when my mum used to look after you and Mo. We used to mess around and give mum hell!! The thing that I can remember most was that we used to argue like brother and sister. I hate the fact that we lost contact over the years, when you moved from Badwell Ash to Ixworth. I've only got to know Mo recently again after so many years, and wish I got to know you more!!!

It makes me sad to think i'll never have that chance as you have been so cruelly taken away!! There are so many things that I want to say to Mo but don't know how to! I can't begin to imagine how she is feeling or your Mum and Dad!!Wish I could have got to know you better again!! I'll never forget you and the childhood we had together!! The Memories will always be there!!

R.I.P, All My Love
Andrea