Friday, November 25, 2005

I can't say that I knew Foz that well either, but one memory really sticks in my mind, and something I will now treasure. Sitting boy girl in middle school was everyones nightmare, but in maths i think i was sat next to the two funniest blokes ever. One was Toby Thomas and the other was Daniel Burt. How everyone loathed to go to maths in middle school, but for me it wasn't so bad. The amusing stories Foz had to tell, the way he would pick on people sitting in front him and behind him, and the way he was always such a genius! Of course after this one year of sitting next to him he moved onwards and upwards into smarter classes, but that one year of maths lessons is a time i will never forget. I think it's very clear how much of an amazing bloke Foz was and someone we will all never forget. Thank you Foz for all the memories, and for just being you. You will be greatly missed. x
Emma Gladwin