Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hi Foz,

Like so many other people that have written to you, I did not know you. I think I met you, you were friends with my brother, but I only said 'hi'. When I think about all the amazing things people say about you I get annoyed with myself. I had a chance to speak to someone that has obviously touched so many lives, including my brothers, and I didnt take it. It makes me think how you should treasure every moment and if you get to say hi to someone then take the opportunity to have a conversation with them. Everyday I will regret not taking that opportunity as it stopped me from knowing someone like you. But I look forward to the day when I can have that conversation with you.

I can't begin to imagine what your family and freinds are going through but I know for definate that they are all being looked after. I'm sure you are so proud of your friends. I am. They are all being amazing, so mature and remembering you how you would have wanted- by loving life and making the most of every day. Today, Friday, will have been so hard for them so I hope that you were watching over them! If you are, then right now, 7pm, you are probably watching them getting drunk!

I think about you everyday. Although I cant actually think about you as a person, its the pictures Ive seen, the words I heard that are always in my mind. I feel upset that I will never be able to remember you as someone I knew, but still, I will never forget you or how you have affected so many lives.

It wasn't fair how you were taken at such a young age. You didn't get the chance to do so many things. But at least you were happy and enjoyed everyday of the life you had. That is so important and you have made me realise that. You will live on in so many ways, in your friends, in your family and in all our thoughts.

I thank you for giving my brother good times and for bringing happiness to him and his friends.

I will always look forward to finally meeting you one day
Anonymous