Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hey ya! its ellie here! i had a good time at faithless, but i wouldn't have been able to enjoy it if i wasn't comforted by the fact that you are looking down and watching us. There was a song that i particularly liked the lyrics of, "i want to miss you less, see you more, love to know you better" these lyrics express how i feel bout you, i want to see you more cos the times im not spending with you, i miss u and i certainly would of loved to know to you better.But i am still trying to continue to know you better by talking to others that knew you to get to know more about you and how you touched other peoples lives.Its my mums birthday party this weekend, i know you wanted to see me in my tinkerbell fancy dress outfit, and you were gonna pop in and see me.Although your not gonna be there, i no u will still be watching and i hope you approve of my outfit.

I cant express how grateful i am to of spent such quality time with you and i will always remember and cherish those memories i have of you and the time we spent together. You’re such an awesome guy.

I couldn’t have asked for a better guy.
Love always
Ellie