Thursday, December 01, 2005

hi foz,

I never knew you so i felt as if it wasn't my place to leave you a message but you've changed my life forever and i wanted to pay my respects to you and your family.About half an hour before the crash you were looking at cars with my brother, Sam, on the internet and he was showing you his dream car.

Everyones missing you and wishing you were still here, but we know you can't be, Sam will be on here as soon as he finds the courage to, he'll be there tomorow saying goodbye to you properly. I keep on thinking about you and your family, your mum, dad and sister must be so strong, if you were still here you'd be so proud of them.

I hope that there's some coke up there for you! The first time i saw you in the newspaper, i cried and cried i'll never forget your face, so innocent and happy. When i look at the stars i imagine you looking down on all of us and wishing you could tell everyone that you love them just once more so this isn't goodbye it's see you later
Jessie W