Monday, December 05, 2005

Hi Foz,
Im not sure where to start...

Firstly with your beautiful family and friends. Who at this time, all shine. Your family who must miss you so much but continue to be strong and continue to smile because they know that you can see them.

Your astounding friends. So strong and who have come on such a journey in the last two weeks. I speak mostly of your friends because ive watched them grow into adults in these 14 days. Incredible individuals, amasing and brave. Boys and Girls, now Men and Women. Truely inspirational people who I couldnt be more proud of. My brother has shown me what it is to be a true friend, to give love unconditionally and to take every opportunity to surprise people. Whether the ones you care for are present or not. I do not doubt that if I could hear your words they would repeat much the same. I have never been more proud of my brother, through this test of his and his friends strength and courage. They have succeded. I know you must be proud and honoured to call them friends. And everytime you greet one, you will tell them and they will tell you.

Thank you for the good you brought to this world. The good you bring out in people. The good times you gave my brother and his friends. The good memories you have given your family. And the good that is yet to come from you blessing each and every life you have touched.

Foz, it takes someone truely phenomenal to affect a life the way you have altered mine.
I have so many words for you.. but I will save them for when I chat to you. And for the conversation I will have when I meet you next, well that, I will look forward too. Soon but not yet.

I can only image what you must be like. Because unfortunatly I never had the pleasure of meeting you. What a person you are. To touch the lives of people you never even met.
Much love to you Foz. Your Family. And your friends.
Anonymous