Tuesday, November 29, 2005

fozzy,

there is so many people on here who have written 'i wish i had....' and 'i regret....' and 'unfortunately....' but thankfully i dont need to say any of them. Even though i miss you so so much already, especially in history, i am just so happy that i had the chance to know you. We sat in history today talking about all these conspiracy theories, the ones you was supposed to help me and laura with in the lesson but you just stood there chatting with everyone else as usual!! I was a bit confused at some bits and i needed ya to be there because i knew you would be confused with me, and make me feel less stupid! I could always count on you for that! lol. What am i gunna do without you?? I miss seein ya in ya trackies, i miss the nice smell of lynx or the bryl cream from ya hair you always had, and of course that smile, even when ya were a bit grumpy you was smiling, it was weird, like ya couldnt help it. Its just so unfair that you was taken away so suddenly, but im glad we had that last lesson tegether when you was so happy bout fixing the washing machine and that you was finally getting somewhere on ya personal study, unlike me!

I was at the pub working on friday night and i saw ya footprint on the carpet, ill never forget that, when i started that stupid fire and you ran over and stomped it out for me while i stood there like a lemon not knowing what to do! Though you did call me a few names after, some i probably shouldnt repeat, lol.

School is definately a different place without you but we are all trying to get back to normal because you would probably call us all 'sparstics' for sitting around feeling miserable. I cant wait to see you again fozzy, and i am sure you are continuing looking after everyone from wherever you are now, speak to you soon, all my love always
Hannah