Monday, November 28, 2005

Foz,

I don't actually remember having a conversation with you. In a sense, I didn't need to. I could see what a kind, friendly, fun loving person you were from your smile. I learnt how you can know a person through their smile. Your smile showed what a genuine guy you was. I remember being at Ixworth Primary, we were in Mrs Bowkett's class. How I disliked her!! Even then, you always smiled. I never ever saw you sad. You might have gone but I'm glad I have your smile to remember you by. It's not fair, that such a young, kind hearted man who had his whole life ahead of him, has gone but I will never forget you. I hope that I can learn from you - to appreaciate my family and friends more and to appreciate life more - after all you loved life too. Take care in heaven and God bless you.
Emma Lord