Monday, November 28, 2005

Foz,
Being Eleanor's brother, in the year you were together i seemed to see lots of you and got to know you.

You are the only person that my sister has ever been out with that i have fully respected and really approved of you were a credit to all of your family and friends. I remember the night when i came to collect You, Flatty and Scott to come over to see Ele and we were all in my car talking about driving and cars. That only seems like last month. You were up all night and i can just remember you all nattering away downstairs. I will miss our talks about sound systems and your saxo that i was so jealous of.

I'll always remember you as the guy that made people happy, a quality chap that everyone spoke so highly of. I feel honoured and privleged to have known you in your short but meaningful life Foz.

Keep Safe and your memory lives on in every one you knew,
Chris M