Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Hey Danny, just thought I'd say HEY! Lifes crarrp....i'm so bored! Mums on holiday again and I'm all lonely, Jezzie's doing my head in as well! I have so much homework too, ur quite lucky really lol. Only poking! So when u coming back??? Im fed up now! Even more than usual. Went out other night, it was really good fun! I got in2 a club lol! Can you believe it! Talking quite randomly aren't I. Hmmmm im bored! Im back at sixth form, happy year 13... its so crap, i just cant be bothered lol. Nothing is ever good enough eh lol....just so picky.
Was talking about u today... feels weird every1 left sixth form too. Like everyone gone now, everyone that knows you. I dont like it lol but hey wat can u do!
I miss u lots and lots you know. Life pretty much sucks now, not to sound ungreatful or moody, well not too moody anyway :) but it is pretty weird. House soo quiet, i dunno why but just kinda crazily thought you'd be coming back you know. I guess not but I'll still keep hoping! Do you know where your red england shirt is cos i cant find it anywhere? Its gone walkies?!!
Im going to see that famous guy on friday, you know what Im talking about. You better come for a chat or I'll be sad. Seeing as i have to pay to talk to you now lol!
Everything just seems so complicated at the moment, I just can't seem to be able to work anything out...it even sounds complicated. Just really need a good old chat about everything with you... but ur the reason i need the chat and I can't talk to you!! Just feel so lonely, feel just like i always stand alone now espesh with ma and pa. I dunno what to do, i dunno what to do anymore about anything, I need you to help me you always do! I just want to have a laugh again, I havent been punched in almost a year lol! Cleaned ur car the other day, i admit not very well but its the thought that counts lol! The inside is nice and sparkly tho..still smells exactly the same its lush! Breaks are buggered though, what did you do to them lol!!
By the way i hope you like the shirts got done, wag wrote his name rather large but he's special as you know!!
We had photos at school last week, just made me think of last year when we had them, and urs came through but you didnt wanna show me lol u looked so cute!!! It just got to me that it was last pic ever of you and thats already a year ago. Times gone so fast I just wonder what you'd be looking like now...not any taller obviously lol but maybey ud have more of a tash lol! Im scared of getting different lol sounds stupid I know but i don't want anything to change. I also pretty scared of forgetting what it was like to see you normally and stuff, just like it used to be. I find it hard to see you like that, I dont want to forget. I WILL NOT forget you, definately not I'm just scared I'll forget what it like to hug u and mess around with u and just see you. Its complicated i know i sound like an idiot. I need to have a good spill! Not done it in a while :).
So, Dads moved, know where he's a yet lol? Not hard to find eh! Dont know why he left you directions bless him, but think he was just a bit worried himself.. awww! I told him your not stupid and you know where he is but it made him feel better.
Corr Im babbling... is there anything else... hmmm... oh yea first driving lesson on friday...Im gonna beat your pass record haha! BTW I do always think of you, just hard again cos Im trying to make sense of it you know, its like it hasnt happened yet it actually has. Just cant believe u went through that, hate it!!!
Im gonna go do some homework now cos talking stupid, but come home and see me yea cos pretty lonely :( !!
Anyway, love u lots and lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see u soon :) xxxxxxxx