Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hi Foz,

Didn't know whether I had the right to put something on this website once let alone twice. I just wanted to say that there's not a day goes by when I don't think of you and how your family and your close friends are feeling.

I went to your funeral and I am proud that you got the send-off that you deserved. I might not have known you as well as I should have done but you have changed my whole entire outlook on life. I still cry when I hear that Green Day song. Stupid I know but I've always been an emotional gal! Some things don't change, sorry!

After learning that you were an Ipswich supporter (good on you, shame they're crap!), I was disappointed that I lost out on someone who I could have discussed the highs and lows with, players getting injured (again), losing another game (again), dropping further down the table (again). Well, that season is over Foz, and it was bloody crap! Finished 15th after losing at Plymouth and all we can do is blame Royle and Sheepshanks! I bet you're surprised I was such a hardcore fan lol!

I'll leave it there Foz, have fun whatever you're doing, keep looking out for all your family and friends like you've always done. Oh and lastly, keep cheering on the Blues with us North Stand lot! God bless you, take care.

Emma

-x-