Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hey Danny, hope your ok!
Really sorry I’ve taken so long to write. Even now it seems so unreal that your not here prob even more so now, although your still here I believe. I think of you everyday, miss seeing you around, 6th form and with mo. Everything reminds me of you and I think it always will, not that that’s a bad thing there wasn’t a bad thing about you. When I look out of my phil lesson on a Friday with no clue of what we are talking about I still think that you will be there, cos I always saw you in the social forum on a Friday morning. Or if going through a door you’ll be there with you big grin that always made my day. You are such a caring guy always looking out for everyone. I wish when I had the chance I had spoken to your more, although I will always continue to talk to you now. Miss you loads ange xxxx