Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hey Foz!

I meant to write to you sooner but I've been really busy with work and stuff. I was looking through my notes the other day when I was trying to do my history essay and found a sheet we was meant to fill in, but we never finished it coz neither of us really understood what the hell was going on! I remember one of the last things you ever told me was that I was gonna fail my personal study...but I din't I managed to put something together in a week so there, however if I dont manage to start writing more for France there is still a chance I will fail it.
History is so much harder without you and Hannah there anymore! I'm the only stupid one left and I come out of every lesson crying now coz I don't know whats going on and everyone else does and is good at history! I miss you being there so much, you made History bearable...taking the piss out of me and Hannah just made it seem less hard somehow. Oh and you know I dint know unicorns weren't real...taken it a stage further...found out the other day that dragons and lepricorns aint real either! I can just see the image of you and your disapprovale that I wouldnt know that!
Anyways I really should go sleep now...I need to recover from yet another hangover! hope your having fun up there!
luv ya xxx