Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm not sure what to write on this page. I have been reading the website everyday since i heard about it's existance and reading about how highly regarded you were by people who knew you, knew of you, were your friends and family.

You clearly had an amazing talent to touch people and make them smile, not everyone is able to do it in such a way and you clearly managed it successfully.

I knew you through many different channels, my sister being the main person, being in your year, trying to find bed bolts in B&Q, getting some strange looks from you & the funny looks you appeared from the kitchen with whilst you worked at the pub, my aunt and mum were a fountain of gossip for me, and the stories I was told did make me giggle...especially the whole carpet senario when you saved Hannah from that almost huge napkin fire! makes me giggle everytime i walk into the potting shed, and Iam sure that it will continue to do so in the future, not just me, but all who are aware of the story surrounding a huge burnt footprint in the carpet!

You obviously had the personality which held the key to making people happy and you had a heart of gold. You made such an impact in so many peoples lives, i can't imagine you ever being forgotten. I am sure that you have provided you family, friends, and all who knew you with many of these unforgetable, life long, fantastic memories which will never leave them.

It is a pleasure to be able to say you worked with me, you were my sisters friend, and to say i knew you. Bye foz.

Love
Gemma Sutton