Sunday, November 27, 2005

i dont really know what to say.. i hav read some things ppl hav written an i think i can wel an truly say every single note touched me, i only new of foz.. and since this awful thing has happned i wish id got 2 know him in his short lived life..

well.. as i didnt know foz as well as many ppl i will still pray 4 him and his family. i feel like i do no him in some way. it has just occured 2 me that it is always the nicest ppl tht get their lives snatched away from them so cruelly. he didnt deserve it at all an niether did anyone expect it.

well id just like 2 say.. R.I.P foz... we all no u are around in spirit.

from reading this site.. it has made me appreciate life an my friends/family alot more, i live lfe 2 the full an treat every day as my last as form this i no tht anything can happen 2 anyone around you, i hope other ppl hav also learnt 2 appreciate life as we hav it from this.. its just a shame that it takes such a bad thing ike this 2 make everybody realise!

forever live in peace an happiness whereva u are...
Anonymous