Monday, November 28, 2005

Foz, (Daniel)
I am so upset and gutted that i didn't know you as well as other people who have wrote to you did. I really wish i did as you are family, i dont no if you actually new who i was when you walked past me and smilled at me in the corridoors at Thurston but believe it or not im your second cousin. You were always smilling whenever i saw you and i no that you probably are now.

From what everyone has said and what my mum (She used to look after you) has said you loved life, and never waisted a second of it. I just wish i could of been a bigger part in that.

You were loved by many people, and many people now feel lost with out you but i no that you will let them no that you are still here with all of us. My heart is with your family, and it is especially with you.

Love you Foz, take care.
Jo Robinson