Friday, March 03, 2006

I wasn't sure if I knew Foz enough 2 write once let alone twice but felt that I should pay my repsects to a truly great lad if even just to let his family and friends that everyone still thinks about him and want him back. I find myself nearly everyday driftin into thinkin about you Foz which seems crazy given that we were only friends during the ski trip but you were always laughin around the 6th form and someone I couldn'thelp but listen 2 their conversations. Sorry lol. I hope your OK up there I'm sure your looking at it as positively as you can, and as you always seemed to do, on the Ski Trip.

You must be so proud of your Send Off at Ixworth. It was beautifully done and appropriately celebrated your life for what it was and not for what happened. We then went to your resting place and put soil on the coffin so we could all feel close to you.

Your friends have shown different sides of which I had never seen before, and how Coleman stood up when the news was broken telling us to remember you as a great mate and not for what happened has rly stuck with me and shows tremendous courage, aswell as them carrying your coffin which was amazingly touching and appropriate.

Thoughts from all are with your family and friends as I'm sure they're still findin it hard to carry on without you.

You shall forever be remembered for the great guy you are, so sad tht it had 2 happen this way 4 me to appreciate what a fantastic bloke you rly were.

I'll have to say thanks for all the memories on the ski trip and for makin the world a better place during your stay.

Missed and loved but never forgotten.

Jez