Sunday, November 27, 2005

Foz

I still cant believe what has happened. Its such a shame i neva got the chance to say goodbye, the same for so many other people i know.

What a shame you had to leave us. I was looking forward to january when i had planned to leave bury and come back to play for walsham with you and all my mates. Football will neva be the same without you, life will neva be the same without you. I have my photos from our tour to holland here, you neva changed a bit! When i first moved up a level it took me a while to settle and once i got to know everyone i realised how much fun you were to be around.

You will always be remembered for your grin and your smart arse comments at footy! you touched so many peoples hearts during your tradgically short stay with us. I am having trouble comming to terms with what has happened but i cannot even begin to imagine how your family are feeling at the moment. My thoughts are with you all.

Thanks for all the memories bud. We will meet again and i will talk to you about finishing!
Liam