Saturday, November 26, 2005

I was in the year above foz at thurston and my group of friends always got on well with his group and had a laugh-i didnt know foz that well but whenever I saw him he was surrounded by his friends and always had a smile on his face. I was so upset when I heard what had happened-even though I wasnt that close to him it upset me to think that he is gone- its so unfair for such a young, well loved lad to be taken away. I know there is nothing any of us can say to make the pain go away but to all his friends and family:this website shows how much foz was loved and treasured by everyone. Treasure the many memories you all have of him and I truly believe that he will always be with you lot whether you are sitting in the social forum or playing footie. Even though my year group are not at thurston sixth form now we are all thinking of foz' friends and family at this tragic time
rest in peace foz
Soph Chimonides